Monday, June 12, 2006

Dear Diary Monday...

The weekend was good, but too short. I actually quite a lot with getting yardwork done, spending time with the folks and Dylan, playing "plumber" with the bathroom sink, and getting my mountain bike ready to ride. It was a nice weekend, very calm, no real plans....just a good weekend.

This week Dylan and I are both back to the gym and back to eating much healthier than we have been. We had my 7 layer salad for dinner last night while we watched a bit of the ECW pay-per-view....the second half we will be watching tonight. It felt good on my stomach, which has been acting out, to be eating healthy. We are also cutting out carbonated beverages (slowing down to start until we are not drinking them at all, except as a treat), which will wildly different for Dylan as he consumes quite a few in a day. Yesterday, he had only one and I was very, very proud of him.

This weekend is already coming up busy. I will be shopping for Father's Day this Friday night, the Amish Quilt Show on Saturday day, the evening is still up in the air until I hear from Michelle, and Sunday is of course, Father's Day. But it is a weekend that will be packed with a lot of fun and love, so even though it is busy, it will be great!

Small things that make me smile: When you first step into the shower in the morning and the water on your toes is the perfect warm temperature.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home