Friday, June 02, 2006

Dear Diary Friday...

I am at work and have no motivation...and I actually feel bad about it! What a difference a change in employers can make!!

Anyways, I came in early because I had some paperwork that I needed to complete and we have one computer system that they always do back up on in the morning so it is never up, so it is a good time to do other things. Well, I got here at 5:30 and I am finished with EVERYTHING I can do until that system comes up. Oh well, thank goodness it is Friday.

Tonight Dylan and I are going birthday shopping, regular shopping, and getting dinner. It will be nice to finally have a Friday night with my husband, now that his shift has changed. Saturday is my Momma's birthday, so we are going to do birthday things with her....take her a birthday cake, take her her b-day gifts, etc. I am hoping that it will be a low key birthday for her since Tinkerbell has started to have his seizures a little more often when he gets excited. I know the time is getting closer, but he has not given me that look of "It's time" as of yet.

Sunday is kind of up in the air....not sure what I am doing other than mowing the lawn, pulling some weeds (both of those should take me no more than an hour) and maybe some laundry. I am hoping that I can just relax and watch some movies I have been dying to see....but who knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home