Sunday, January 15, 2006

Dear Diary Sunday...

It was a WONDERFUL WEEKEND! It started off with Dylan spending Friday during the day getting the house clean (doing his end of the chores) and me taking myself to a doctor's appointment then coming home to take my Dad to the first of his neurosurgeon appointments. In between the time of my appointment and his appointment, I talked him into letting my Mom and me help him into a shower and he scrubbed himself like he has not done in a long time.....and he felt totally clean and happier than he has been since this whole thing happened.....which made me very happy. His neurosurgeon is very nice, very formal, and very quick. His entire appointment, including the drive up to the U of U and back home, was a total of 1 hour. He gets to wear his neck brace for another 10 weeks, and to say that we are both not looking forward to it is an understatement. After that, I went home, showered and changed and Dylan and I met up with our "wedding line" for a night at the Melting Pot....the last token from Dylan and I to say "thank you". It was a very long night, I was extremely tired, but the company was nice and the food was good. I was glad to go home and go to bed when the evening was over with.

Saturday I got up early and did MY end of the cleaning and the house is now totally spotless AND germ free because I cleaned everything twice.....once with normal household cleaner and then again with bleach. I then took my Mom grocery shopping and did our's as well. Then, Dylan and I had dinner and watched a movie at home....and the last time I have watched a movie was BEFORE Thanksgiving....so I was very happy.

Today I have spent the day picking out seeds for my Dad and I to order to start in the greenhouse, relaxing, and making an AWESOME dinner for Dylan and I. It consisted of Maple Salmon, garlic potatoes, angel hair pasta (neither one of us ate it because we were too full), biscuits and corn. It was nice to sit at dinner for Dylan and I and discuss normal everyday things, like Toni blowing her calf muscle out while trying to run across the street! Much love to you Toni.....even though you are once again a cripple and I can tease and taunt you all the time! *smooch*!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home