Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Dear Diary Wednesday...

The good news for the day is that my Dad gets to come home on Saturday....I could not be more tickled. The bad news is that I am so exhausted that I almost got into two accidents coming into work this morning, so I am a walking hazard.

I tried to relax after being at the rehab center with my Dad last night, Dylan making dinner and me just being on the couch. But the longer that I sat there, the more tired and moody I became, so it was time to hit the bubble bath and then bed. Unfortunately, most of my sleeping consists of tossing and turning and really bad nightmares. I know when I finally get him home and I can get back to being on a regular schedule, I will be a happier person. I can't even tell you the last time that I actually sat down and had breakfast in the morning before I left for work, and that is not like me at all. I have actually been eating fruit or soup after I get to work in the mornings.

Speaking of eating, I am really looking forward to getting back on my Weight Watchers Program, which I am planning on rejoining this weekend, if possible. I need to start thinking a little bit about myself, my health, and what I need to do for me instead of trying to "rescue" everyone else, which doesn't seem to be working anyways. Oh, and if you can't tell by that last comment, my sarcasm is in full swing mode today as well....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home