Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Dear Diary Wednesday...

Oh, I am just so very close to being done Christmas shopping...YEAH! I took yesterday off of work and took both Mom and Daddy out and we got so much completed....and I love the feeling of being almost finished with this. Now all I have to do is start wrapping...and that is always a HUGE chore, especially since my den is now almost completely full of gifts. Yes, I went overboard again this year, but I don't even care. I have "the Spirit" so I am taking advantage of it and I will replenish my savings account after the holidays.

Last night Dylan and I went to my company Christmas party and it turned out not to be as bad as I thought it was going to be. We had a wonderful piece of salmon that was to die for and the company at our table was AWESOME! I have a great friend here at work that made SUCH a huge issue out of me not going that I was guilted into it BUT I am glad that I did have a chance to dress up, go out and hang out with some fun people, have great food, and spend an evening with my husband. Oh, and can I just say how weird it was introducing everyone to Dylan as "my husband".....yeah, was kinda creepy to me but I am getting more and more use to it.

Well, my BIG client is in today and I have already been in the bathroom dry heaving over worrying about it. I hate the owner of this client and can't believe I am going to have to actually MEET him. Cross your fingers for me that I don't burst into tears.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home