Monday, December 19, 2005

Dear Diary Monday...

After fighting it for two months, my body has won. I am horribly sick. My weekend of marathon shopping came to a very abrupt halt Saturday and I have been in bed every since. Oh, except when Dylan and I took my parent's out to breakfast on Sunday and then to Costco. Dylan has been an excellent caregiver and I wish I could say I have been a great patient....but I'm not and never will be.

I have tried almost every single over the counter medication known to man (Dayquil, Nyquil, Cold Tablets, Antihistamines, TheraFlu, etc) and nothing is working. Thankfully I had today off but it was not my intent to spend it lying on a couch with a handful of Kleenexes and a glass of orange juice. Actually, that is not how I imagined any of my weekend but that is how it ended up. So, I am living right now on Zinc throat lozenges, Vicks Vaporub, Kleenex, and lots and lots of liquid. I am hoping tomorrow will be a better day because I have sooooo much wrapping I need to do!!!!

A HUGE thank you out to Toni and Rob for the wonderful and delicious bag o' treats! I made Dylan take them to work because I could not keep my hands out of them!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home