Monday, December 12, 2005

Dear Diary Monday....

It was a wonderful and busy weekend. Saturday, I spent the entire day over at my folks house decorating for Christmas. I got their tree up and decorated, all of the festive things placed around the house, and the back fence has bows and garland to make it look spiffy. That evening, Dylan and I headed over to Shane and Chet's to spend the evening with everyone making quilts for the homeless shelter, which was a beautiful idea Shane came up with so that we could give a little bit back to others. We ended up making 5 quilts and I had a blast doing it.

Sunday, Dylan took the day off of work so we spent the entire day Christmas shopping and then came home for a couple of hours to play with the dogs and cats and then headed out to meet his folks for a belated birthday dinner with his Mom. It was again, wonderful company and we had great time.

This week is looking like it is going to be busy, but I am up for it! My Check Engine Soon light came on this morning, so I am taking my car down to have it looked at as soon as they open and then, keep your fingers crossed here, as long as everything goes okay I will pick it up this afternoon and go and get my fingernails done. I plan on then going home, getting dinner made, doing some laundry, and finish decorating our Christmas tree with Dylan. I then, and keep your fingers crossed here too, will have tomorrow off so I can get more Christmas shopping done with my folks. Wednesday we have a big client coming in to work so I will spend the day stressing about that. Thursday we have a potluck here for work and I have Friday off....again to spend Christmas shopping with Dylan. Dylan took this weekend off so that we could get our Christmas shopping done, get things wrapped, and just spend some quality time together....and I am really looking forward to it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home