Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Dear Diary Wednesday...

I went to the interview and I won't be taking either of the positions she offered me IN THE INTERVIEW unless there is a miracle. The interview was great but I just left knowing that I did not want the job or to work for the company....it is just not up my alley of what I know will make me happy. However, it was a good opportunity to brush up on my skills for interviewing, so I don't have any regrets whatsoever about going. Plus, I know this is just Their way of letting me know that there are bigger and better opportunities out there for me.

The good news about yesterday is that my favorite Honey-Boy, Shane, came over with our NEW CHRISTMAS TREE. It is very slim, which is exactly what I wanted for my front room, and absolutely adorable. Dylan and I will be spending the rest of this week and weekend decorating the house and the tree, along with shopping. I told you I had the Christmas Spirit!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home