Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Dear Diary Wednesday...

Is it wrong to be excited about working out? Yep, I have the fever again and I am LOVING going to the gym, for some sick and deranged reason. The first night I did 1.3 miles on the track and then 400 ab crunches. Last night I did 1 mile on the track, 500 ab crunches, then .5 miles on the treadmill at a cardio rate...and LOVED EVERY MOMENT OF IT. Yep, I am sick, I need help.

Tomorrow I am off of work because I needed to change my Friday off to Thursday because of management conflict schedules. I am really looking forward to a day of relaxing tomorrow with Dylan and I am not sure what we have planned....probably a movie and looking for some particular Christmas ornaments. Other than that, I am planning on sleeping in. And as for tonight, I am planning on the gym and then I am not sure....Dylan will probably have plans for us since we don't have to go to work the next day!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home