Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Dear Diary Tuesday...

Yesterday was just a so/so day. I came home from work and just felt like being lazy....so I did. I was even such a slack ass that I did not go to the gym! The only thing I did was some laundry, made my dinner, went over and visited my folks since my Daddy had a doctor's appointment, took a bubble bath, went to bed. That is pretty damn pathetic in my book! However, I am going to make up for it tonight by finishing the laundry, going to the gym, going to Wal-Mart, and possibly making dinner for Dylan and I, if he doesn't beat me too it.

And work is a bit aggravating right now.......I found out that somebody I use to work with who use to be a researcher has been bragging that this coming year she will be making about $10,000.00 to $25,000.00 more a year....go figure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home