Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Dear Diary Tuesday...

I have my first "bite" on the hunt for new employment and the interview is next Tuesday. I am honestly very excited to be looking because I had an epiphany yesterday....I am worth a helluva lot more than I am getting paid and I need to find an employer that agrees with it. Unfortunately, my time at my current employer is very limited and they will make absolutely no effort to keep me here. Plus, I had two very negative experiences with management yesterday that solidified my resolution to move on. I guess it was The Powers That Be's way of making sure that I understood it was time to start looking at greener pastures.

Well, tonight I am taking my mom to stand in line for hours and hours and hours to get an autograph of President Jimmy Carter. Now I know what you are thinking..."Why can't I be doing something that cool?"....but we can't all lead as an exciting life as me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home