Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Dear Diary Tuesday...

First day back to the gym after a week off was good. I am starting out slow, so I did one mile on the track. Then I took Mom over to Wal-Mart to do some grocery shopping and I think we did another 5 miles because I felt I was there FOREVER! Sometimes I am in the mood to grocery shop, and then there are nights like last night that I just want to get out of the crowd and go home!!

I took a half day off on Thursday so that I could rush home and put up Christmas lights on my parent's house so that neither one of my parent's would make the attempt. If I fall, I will probably bounce, maybe break something, but I heal quickly. If my parent's fell, they would almost certainly break something and it would take forever to heal and who knows what kind of complications would arise. Plus, my Dad is in a freakin' walking boot!!!! I know, I know, I am not much better at keeping down then I am suppose to be resting, but I can't stand to not be active when I am feeling good.

It looks like a good weekend ahead. I am planning on spending all of Friday Christmas shopping with Dylan. Saturday I am shopping with my folks. Sunday will be my day to clean, rest, do laundry, rest some more. As weird as this feels to me, I actually feel a bit of the "holiday spirit" this year. Hopefully it will last!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home