Monday, November 14, 2005

Dear Diary Monday...

Sad day in wrestling... Eddie Guerrero has passed away. May his soul rest in peace.

And on a different note, the weekend was good, but not exciting. Saturday I took both the folks shopping all day long, and then met up with Toni and Dee for dinner and a play. The company was wonderful, and let's leave it at that.

Sunday I did my half of the cleaning of the house, cooked a turkey for dinner, and did some relaxing. I also managed to pull a couple of large muscles in my back while I was raking the lawn, so I spent a great deal of yesterday, all last night, and this morning walking like a pretzel and I am still working on getting the kink worked out. It was bad enough that I thought about calling in sick to work all morning, but I sucked it up and I am here today.

I am already excited for the weekend. Dylan and I are spending Friday together and he is planning out the whole "date day" for the two of us. I am sure we are going to spend some time looking at Christmas ornaments, as we are doing our tree different colors than from last year. I am sure a movie will be involved, since he has not seen a movie in awhile. Other than that, it will just be good to spend time together.

Here is wishing everyone has a wonderful Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home