Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Dear Diary Wednesday...

Ah, the joys of coming back to work after a four day weekens almost make taking time off not enjoyable....almost!

The folks are home from Hawaii and they actually had a great time. I am thrilled for their return, as it takes a bit of the load of stress Dylan and I have been under down one notch. Now we only have our house and his folks house to take care...and honestly right now, that is as much as I think either one of us can handle. We sincerely have not spent any time together as a couple since before just after the wedding, as we have been running here and there trying to take care of things. This honeymoon could not come soon enough!!!!

The situation over at Dylan's folks house with his cat Moshie are turning a bad corner. She has decided to pee all over the house AND is not eating. Dylan and I have to hold her in our laps and hand feed her, which is alright with me, but a bit frustrating for my man. I have been down this road a few times before with aged/sick animals, and I know what the conclusion is. Hopefully she is just pissed about Carol being gone and will snap out of this when Carol returns on Saturday. However, animals also let you know when it is "their time" and I think she is starting to do that. As much as it kills me to think of this beautiful creature not being a part of our lives, I know it is best for them to let them go when it is "time". Keep your fingers crossed that she is just being a little snot because her mistress is gone and will be okay soon. I will keep you all posted.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home