Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Dear Diary Wednesday....

I talked to my Mama last night and they have visited the Polynesian Cultural Center and had such a great time. Her lack of enthusiasm in the past week has been due to how totally exhausted she is. Today they are moving from their hotel to a condo, where they will be residing for the rest of the trip. I think this is going to help them a great deal to relax a lot more since they will have all the amenities that a home would have. Oh, and she also put her foot down yesterday and her and my Daddy got to spend the day relaxing.

Well, Dylan's countdown to how many days we have left for our trip has started. This is a ritual for him every single time we go on vacation. In the past, it has bugged the fuck right out of me, but now I find it kind of cute. Including today, we have 12 days left.....YIPPEEE. I honestly can not wait to get out of town so that I can finally do some relaxing.

We spent last night over giving Moshie her IV. She handles this so well and it makes it so much less traumatic on Dylan and I. As long as Dylan is sitting in front of her and holding her hands and talking to her, she settles right down and relaxes and let's me do what I have to do. And after we were finished, she was ready to go outside and have a walk, which I was happy to do. She is such a good cat!!!!

This weekend is going to be busy for me as I need to clean my parent's house, do all of their laundry, get the yard done, and process claims for my work. Yep, we are back doing that for a little while. The horrendous amount of stress that was over me the last time I helped is no longer there, they are just being nice and giving me a few extra dollars to help them out. Sometimes this place isn't too bad to work at....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home