Thursday, October 13, 2005

Dear Diary Thursday...

Okay, my favorite thing this morning, so far. I was asked last week by a co-worker if I would like to go in on a Bosses Day gift for our Boss, which I said "Of course I would" to her. She wanted to take her to lunch today,which is great, and get her a gift, which is also great. Well, the chick called in this morning sick and then had the guts to ask me if I had gone out and got the Boss something! Huh? If you do all the suggesting on what we are going to do, then YOU DO IT. I don't suggest to somebody that a party would be a great idea and then EXPECT THEM TO HOST IT! KEEERIST!!

Anyways, I got to hang out a little while with Shane last night and he is just unbelievably amazing....and I think he gets more and more amazing every time I see him. For his family vacation, he saved three houses from a wildfire....no lie! And if there was anybody in my close group of friends that I knew would end up being a hero, it was him. I just love that honey-boy so much!!!

Also, the weekend has ended up being busy. I am spending some of it doing the THANK YOU cards, gotta go shopping for Dylan's clothes for Vegas, gotta get my parent's house cleaned, gotta do the yardwork on both houses, gotta do some food shopping, gotta get some claims paid, AND I am getting new hair on Saturday. Gotta love a busy, busy weekend!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home