Monday, October 10, 2005

Dear Diary Monday...

Wow, I think a little bit of the Halloween spirit has finally got to me. I finished decorating my home and then I decorated the parent's place while they are gone. I didn't go overboard this year like I normally did, but it is a bit more festive.

It was a good weekend. Dylan and I got a bit of our clothing shopping done for Vegas and did a lot of hanging out with one another. I managed to get my parent's house cleaned and all of the yard work done in both of our yards. We also spent a couple of nights over at his folks house learning how to give Moshie an IV while they are on vacation. Now we have both sets of parent's gone and our officie "Hell week" has started, as we do affectionately have named it.

I haven't been much in the way of wanting to hang out with anyone as I think the year of "wedding bliss" and then the actual wedding overwhelmed me with being around a lot of people. It has been a bit nice to have the folks gone and now Dylan's folks gone. I know that this is just a phase and I will wanting and needing to be around large swarms of people on my honeymoon in Vegas, but for right now, it has been nice just hanging out with me.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home