Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Dear Diary Tuesday...

I thought I was coming down with a cold yesterday and I was not a bit happy about it! After I got home from a long day at work, I took care of the "kids" at my folks and at my house, changed into something comfy, went back over to my parent's house to give the "kids" some company and realized how crappy I was feeling. My throat hurt, I was sneezing, I had an irritating cough and I was just exhausted. I hung out with them for about an hour, went back home and climbed into a hot tub of bubble bath water and just did not move. When I finally could hoist myself out of the warm bliss, I went straight to bed. I wish I could tell you I had a wonderful nights sleep, but I didn't. At about midnight there was a horrible rattling from inside my closet, which turned out to be Lizzie. Helga decided she needed to toss and turn AND snore most of the night. However, I do feel that I am not coming down with a cold now but I am exhausted.

I talked to the folks yesterday and my Mama is ready to come home. She is having an "okay" time but in the short while they have been there they have done almost every "touristy" thing that you can imagine. Oh and my 75 year old dad went SNORKLING!!! They are having fun but I think that they are very, very tired. I just kept telling her she only had one more week and then she would be home....just to enjoy herself.

Saturday I am getting new hair. I am getting some very dramatic streaks in it and it is going to get trimmed for Vegas. And have I mentioned how excited I am for Vegas??? WOOO FUCKIN' HOO!!! Yep, I get to spend my honeymoon with the Netzlers and the Breeze/Ricketts clan so I could not be more thrilled. We are going to relax, eat, do a lot of drinking, shop, some Halloweeny things....it is going to be awesome!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home