Thursday, October 20, 2005

Dear Diary Thursday...

I really hate allergies and that is one of the reasons that I love SNOW! I have been sneezing, my head hurts, and my nose won't stop running this morning....I HATE ALLERGIES!!!!

Anyways, issues with cars. I have a HUGE crack in my windshield that is growing by the second AND Dylan and I need to get new tires for his vehicle. So, tonight we are getting his tires and I am going to call around and price windshields. Thankfully I only have a $60 deductible on my insurance.

I think I also forgot to mention that I am no longer a blond. I got a new haircut and color last Saturday. I am getting use to it, so right now, I don't have a lot of nice things to say about it. However, in defense of the hair, everybody else just absoltely loves it and I have received some very sweet compliments on it. I might keep it until we get back from Vegas but that will probably be about as long as I can go.

And speaking of Vegas..., I CAN NOT WAIT TO GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE AND GO TO VEGAS!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home