Friday, October 21, 2005

Dear Diary Friday...

Yes, it is Friday and I am here at work....cry for me. I had Monday off so I am just working the last four days of the work week to make sure I have all of my hours in. Plus, the Customer Service Supervisor is out having knee replacement surgery and I promised my boss I would work most of the Fridays to make sure we have somebody "in charge" around here. How frightening of a thought that they think I am going to act like a boss!!!

Tonight Dylan and I are going on a "date". We are going to dinner and then to one of our favorite romantic places to walk around and relax. We have not had a chance to really connect in awhile and so tonight is just the beginning of our vacation tomorrow. Unfortunately that magical spell will be broken by our marathon cleaning session tomorrow!!! We are scrubbing the house down and doing every stitch of laundry before we go to Vegas so that when we get home, we will have a nice clean house. Yes, I know that it sounds freakish to want to have a clean house when you are not even going to be in it, but it would drive me insane worrying about it!!

Again, I am just sooooo looking forward to getting out of town and relaxing for a week...he and I are in desperate need of this. It will be hard not to have my "babies" around me all the time, but Dylan and I need some downtime after a year of just straight insanity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home