Thursday, August 11, 2005

Dear Diary Thursday...

We had such a wonderful time last night! I got home and went to the gym. After I got home from there, I changed and Dylan and I headed over to Chet and Shane's to go over the final draft of the invitations, listen to some music, and then we just hung out with them and relaxed. What a fantastic evening of really good friends and really good laughs. It feels so good to be around people who share without boundaries, who are open and honest with you, who invite you into their homes, their hearts, and their lives and the only rules are that you have to share your energy and love with them as honestly as they are sharing with you. Thank you again to my boys for such a fun evening. After that, Dylan and I went home and collapsed into bed for some much needed sleep for today.

Today I am planning on getting my nails done and then going to the gym and then we are off to Dylan's folks house to help with some furniture moving. I have every intention of getting to bed early tonight and getting lots and lots of sleep, especially since I don't have to work tomorrow. Have I mentioned lately how much I love having Friday's off???

So, we have invitations done, the catering done, the cake done, the music done, the judge is ordered, the bride's dress is done, waiting on the bridesmaids dressed to show up, the men all need to get their clothes, the Dad's are wearing suits, the Mom's will be wearing the same color, just different outfits, we have our rings, I am getting the decorations this weekend.....pretty much everything is finished other than a few small things like getting the wedding license. I can't freaking believe it!!!! Thankfully Toni has kept my head on straight for the last while, kicking me when I need it, keeping me positive when I need it, telling me to shut the hell up when I need it. Now if I could just get Michelle to birth the child, all would be good in the World again. Oh, except I still don't get to see Ozzfest......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home