Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Dear Diary Tuesday...

Mood....ehhhh.....

After work yesterday, I went home and took mom to our first day back to the gym, and it was good. She did 8 laps around the track and then we headed to Wal-Mart for a little shopping. By the time I got her home she was completely exhausted. The one thing I have learned for this whole experience is how truly evil anesthesia is. She is having a bit of a problem with her memory when she gets exhausted and it is due to the anesthesia. I will be so happy when all of that is out of her system and I know it can take up to 6 months.

Work was totally shit yesterday. I was informed in a "nice" way that I will probably be losing my position as a Team Lead (which I am okay with) and that our Operations Manager has NO clue what I do, and that I am basically a really lousy employee. And couple that with the fact that I also was told that I take on TOO much responsibility and due TOO much...but I am a lousy employee. So, needless to say, I have a VERY bad attitude today and will only be doing the very bare minimum of my job. The only good news is that I got a bunch of compliments from my co-workers and how much THEY appreciate me because I am always willing to help them out and listen and answer their questions. Good to know that the pee-ons like me appreciate me as much as I appreciate them. So, my intent is after the wedding and honeymoon are over, I am looking for a new job and not in the same industry. I might even consider going into sales, since for some strange reason I seem to be good at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home