Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Dear Diary Wednesday....

Mood...a bit on the tired side....

Coming home from work yesterday, I had an allergic reaction in my eye and by the time I got home, it had spread. I thought I had got it under control but when I went to bed, it flared back up again! I was up part of the night trying to get all of the itchiness under control, so I am a bit tired this morning because I ended up having to take a mega dose of antihistamine to get it to stop. Not a fun night. Other than that, it was a very uneventful evening. The best of it, though, is when Dylan crawled into bed with me last night so we could just talk for awhile before he had to go to work...I love that part about being in the same house with someone!!

The weekend is going to be spectacular! I have Friday off and so Dylan and I are going to go shopping and playing and just having a great day together. Saturday is the awesome Netzler Barbecue, which I am completely looking forward to. Sunday I will probably take Mom shopping and do some cleaning. Monday...who knows! I might not even get out of my pajamas the whole day.....that would be sooooo much fun!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home