Monday, June 27, 2005

Dear Diary Monday...

Mood...great and feeling very productive.

Today I am starting back to the gym with my Mom. I feel she is able to start going and doing a little bit because she feels better when she pushes herself everyday. After she is all tuckered out, I will finish my work out while she sits and relaxes. After the gym tonight, I need to go to Lowes to get something to fix Dylan's den window....the sprinklers are leaking into his room and making his carpet all wet. The joys of owning a house! I thought I had fixed it yesterday, but it was dripping water again this morning.

The weekend was a good one. Dylan and I took Betty, Melvin, and Lizzie to the vet on Thursday for their check ups and found out that little baby Betty has an eye infection so I have been chasing her around the house all weekend putting medicine in it! Friday we saw "Land of the Dead" and enjoyed it....then I went to bed at 8:00 pm and didn't wake up until Saturday morning at 6:00! I spent Saturday doing a bunch of running around for my mom and then Dylan and I went to dinner and relaxed that evening. Yesterday I spent doing a little bit of house work, working on my computer for awhile, and then we took Dylan's folks to dinner for a belated Father's Day. All in all, a hum drum weekend and didn't accomplish a helluva lot.

This weekend I am planning on not only doing all of the housework, but also getting a lot of yardwork done, going to Toni's BBQ AND looking at wedding dresses. Yay!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home