Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Dear Diary Tuesday...

Mood....wonderful.

After spending my first day as a Lead at my company, which consisted of mostly trying to answer all of the questions being thrown at me by the new CSR's, the old CSR's, and trying to keep current on my work load, I headed home to show my cousins that are in town my new home. It was a wonderful evening and they stayed and chatted with Dylan and I for about 2 hours. After they left, Dylan and I finally decided to grab some dinner and I fell into bed exhausted. It was a long day but a great deal of fun.

Mom goes in this Friday for a cardiac stress test and a respiratory test. The vascular surgeon who is treating her aneurysm is having the tests run as a precautionary measure to make sure that there are not any hidden problems. I really, really, really like this doctor and feel completely confident in his ability to help my mom. After the tests, we have an appointment on the 24th to go over the results and to schedule her surgery. As soon as the surgery is over, she will be in the hospital for 5-7 days and then I will be at her beck and call for 5 weeks, as she can do no more than walk, climb stairs, and be a passenger in a car. Believe it or not, she is actually looking forward to it!!!

It is only Tuesday and I am already getting antsy for the weekend just so I can have a day to sleep in. I woke up really tired this morning and am doing everything I can to stay awake. I think it is the Tylenol PM I had to take last night to help me sleep because my legs were hurting so much. I hate the "druggy" feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home