Monday, April 25, 2005

Dear Diary Monday...

Mood.....great.

What a busy weekend! Friday Dylan and I went to see a movie and to dinner.....Amytiville was not as bad as we had expected but had some pretty common and cheesy scare tactics. Saturday I spent the entire day in the yard with my dad. We planted a bunch of bushes in the front yard, hung three planters on my retaining wall, installed a bracket system in the garage for me to hang my tools, and tried to fix some lights. By the time I was finished it was going on 3:30. Dylan and I then ordered take out from Olive Garden and watched Blade and just relaxed. Sunday I spent the entire day shopping with my mom. We hit the sales at Smiths, Wal-Mart, Petsmart, Barnes and Nobles and Costco. When I finally got home and got all the groceries put away I made king crab, corn, and vegetables for dinner. All the while doing laundry, taking care of the pets. After dinner, I settled into my office for some claims processing until I finally fell into bed exhausted. It was so great getting so much accomplished this weekend and I think next weekend will be more of the same. I just love this time of year!

Tonight after work I am going with my mom to her new doctor appointment and then, keeping my fingers crossed, going to get my nails done and then to the gym. I have some more claims processing to do tonight as well.

Ahh, it is nice to be able to finally plant!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home