Monday, May 16, 2005

Dear Diary Monday...

Mood.....great!

The weekend was just what I needed.....lots and lots of time with Dylan, family, and wonderful friends. Oh, and seeing Toni a little bit tipsy was awesome!!! Thank you to everyone who made Dylan's birthday so very wonderful.

Today I start my new "position" as team lead over a new group. My boss called me on Friday to tell me she had got me more money and that even though I am getting a raise, I am still eligible for my yearly review and another raise this November. I could not be more happy right now. See, a little more money makes everything a bit better. Now if I could just convince them that a wet bar at my desk is a good idea. I have been keeping some of the information about a new position and more money kind of quiet right now because I have discovered that I have some people in my life (like my sister) who can not be happy about good things happening for me. I find it irksome, especially when I try to be positive to everyone else and their life. Oh well, can't expect the same from everyone.

Oh and I woke up to a very exciting morning. For the last two days my little hamster, Remy, has not been eating. This morning I discovered why....HE WAS NOT IN HIS CAGE! I put him in a new home and he managed to escape and began living in my closet. He was so happy to be back in his old home this morning that I think I actually heard a sigh of relief!!! Scared the crap out of me since I had no idea where he was, tore my den apart, then sat down and thought...."now if I was a hamster, were would I be?" and he was exactly where I would be.....in the closet looking for a good pair of shoes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home