Friday, April 22, 2005

Dear Diary Friday...

Mood....wonderful.

I knew yesterday was going to be as busy as the rest of the week, and I was right. It just did not stop all day long and I was very happy to be leaving work to go home. As soon as I got home, Dylan and I headed to the Gateway to walk around, stopped and got a salad for dinner, came home and then crashed at about 8:00. It has been so nice to be able to sleep without the help of pills lately.

I have already begun my morning by being irritated. I had a co-worker yesterday almost DEMAND that I do something for another co-worker who is going part-time....like bring in bagels or donuts. First of all, this co-workers is not even in my area or on my team but on the other person's team. Secondly, why would I do something for somebody who is not quitting. Third, and this is what irritated me, she told me it should be done because he is more than a co-worker...he is MY FRIEND. Umm, no he isn't. I have known him for about 30 days. And what irritated me the most was that this other co-worker has this idea in her head that she and I are best friends. Umm....again no. We ARE friends because we have known each other for 5 years and get along great, but I have quiet a few friends and they don't tell me who is my friend and who is not. I guess I was just surprised how some people get it in their mind where their place in your should be, not where it really is. I am not friends with somebody in 30 days...sorry. I also have levels of friendship and she is not at the highest one. Guess I am gonna have to give somebody a talking too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home