Monday, May 02, 2005

Dear Diary Monday...

Mood....wonderful.

New favorite junk food.....Funyuns with WASABI

The weekend was good. Dylan and I met up with the Netzlers on Friday at the OG and then went to the Super Pet Adoption afterwards. It was a very relaxing evening, no expectations....just great friends and fuzzy animals!!

Saturday I did all the laundry in the house, worked a bit outside when it wasn't sprinkling, and paid claims all day. I did talk to Michelle for a little while and the poor kid has the worst cold I have heard in a long time. And being that she is pregnant, she is pretty limited on what she can take. That afternoon we met up with Dylan's folks to celebrate his Dad's birthday at La Puente and then went to their house to hang out for awhile. Again, a very relaxing day and evening.

Sunday I did NOTHING....no kidding. I finished up the laundry and did just some minor things around the house, but mostly I was just a lazy person! I did make dinner and read, but that will probably the most strenuous activity I had. Oh, it was so nice. I can feel that my "batteries" are charged again so I might be good to go for a couple of months.

Good news/bad news....my mom's aortic aneurysm has finally gotten big enough that she will need surgery, that is the bad news. The good news is that she is not arguing about the surgery and we should be meeting with a vascular surgeon sometime this week. I have a really good feeling about this and it will be nice just to have this problem taken care of so that everyone can quit worrying about it and bugging my poor Mom. I will keep this blog updated about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home