Thursday, May 19, 2005

Dear Diary Thursday....

Mood...just wonderful!!

Day started out much, much better than I had planned and I am leaving it at that.

Anyways, the new position at work has been a trial this week. It is the first week with a new customer service teams and we were dumped into a big mess. However, I have a fantastic team and they have awesome attitudes and are doing a great job....I could not be more pleased. I have also been in more conference calls and meetings this week than in the entire time I have been working for this company. Unfortunately, with the new position, my work load has almost tripled and I am barely keeping my head above water this week. And I can't wait to see what happens with my mom's upcoming surgery and the time I will be missing with that! However, I also realize that with staying positive and keeping a really good attitude that things are changing for me and I am seeing some really interesting things happening. You put positive energy into the universe, you truly do get it back threefold.

Last night Dylan and I went to dinner with my folks and my cousins that are in town and had so much fun! I just love this group of people and the next time I see them will be at our wedding. They are just always full of fun, great energy, and VERY lively spirits for their age.

This weekend Dylan and I are planning on some dinner, some time together, and starting our wedding invitation list. I am looking forward to MOST of this weekend, but I also know that I am going to be doing A LOT of yardwork since my parents have removed the very large pine tree in the front yard and I will, more than likely, be planting something in it's place. You know how my Daddy loves to make me work!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home