Thursday, April 21, 2005

Dear Diary Thursday...

Mood...great!

Yesterday at work was just total insanity. My e-mails were out of control, the phones were out of control, I had to answer a lot of questions from the customer service team....it just was non-stop. I even had to explain to a couple of different people that my job is not to DO everything and not to KNOW everything. We have different departments that handle THEIR job responsibilities, not me. It irritates me when I don't have enough time to do my job but people want me to do other people's job also.

I suspect today is going to be better because I came into not so much chaos on my desk AND it is Thursday. I am hoping to get beyond caught up today so that by this weekend I can go home and not think about this place, other than some work I am taking home to get done for some OT. Yeah, I am still working nights and weekends, but the extra income is helping out with household expenses and the wedding.

Keep your fingers crossed....still NO plans for my weekend except that I do need to do laundry and some cleaning. I think I am actually going to be able to relax AND possibly watch some movies!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home