Sunday, April 17, 2005

Dear Diary Sunday....

Mood...good.

After work on Friday, Dylan and I met up with the Netzlers, the Poors, and the Breeze/Ricketts at a new favorite place called The Bayou. The atmosphere was wonderful, we got to try some new beers (the dark and tan was wonderful Chet, thanks again) and just got to have a great deal of fun with great friends. Dylan finally had the opportunity to ask Rob to be his Best Man and for Chet to be in his line. FINALLY our lines for the wedding are finished: Toni as my Maid of Honor and Rob as Dylan's Best Man; Michelle and Shane as my Brides Maid/Man and Jeremy and Chet as Dylan's Groomsmen. I am so excited that things are finished in that department and now we can start moving on to other areas.

Saturday started out with the very best weight in I had.....down 4 pounds! I then spent the day doing yard work with my Daddy and then Dylan and I went to dinner, did some shopping, and came home to watch "Elektra" which was okay. I was not very impressed, but I also was not expecting alot so was not disappointed either.

Today I have been doing laundry, making dinner, and working on stuff that I brought home from work. I did manage to get an hour long nap in today, which was wonderful. I have already taken my hot bubble bath so I plan on spending my night reading and going to bed early.

This week I plan on playing by ear. If I can have a week where I don't have any plans, spend time doing stuff for just me and no one else, I would love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home