Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Dear Diary Wednesday....

Mood....wonderful!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO TONI AND ROB!!!!

After a long day at work, I went home and did my gym routine and then had some cottage cheese for dinner and then Dylan and I hung out. It was nice to spend some quality time with him that did not involve shopping or cleaning. It was some time that we both needed together, so we loved every moment of it. I was then able to sleep without the help of any sleeping pills last night, which was so very, very nice.

Today is going to be a busy day, but I am ready for it. I didn't make it into work at my obnoxiously early hour, but still early enough to get a good jump on things. Then of course, another night at the gym and then, I hope, I will start my weekend cleaning. However, since I don't feel like planning anything out, who knows what I will do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home