Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Dear Diary Tuesday....

Mood...not so very good.

Oh, yesterday was so poopy! I had a headache in the morning and by early afternoon it turned into a migraine which stayed with me. I was in bed by 6:00 and ended up getting a couple of times to be sick. I still have a bit of it today, but I think it is going away. The only good thing I can say about it is that it made me so tired that I slept through most of it last night except the times I was sick. On top of that, yesterday was just a crazy busy day and I don't expect today or the remainder of this week, to be anything less than crazy.

Found a few things yesterday that just totally irritated me that I am going to share. First, if your only personality trait is that you can be negative about EVERYTHING, including the grunting noises you make when you respond to somebody, you need some serious psychological counseling or to take up a hobby like drugs! I know that we all have days that we just can't be postive happy campers, but EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY AND MOMENT OF YOUR LIFE?????? And I am not exaggerating about this person.

Secondly, self absorbed people. People who tell you all about their life, what is going on with them, sharing every minute detail like I have waited all my life to hear this, and then not bother to even ONCE ask how you are doing. Individuals who spend their lives thinking others are anxiously awaiting their next move, need to hear the ins and outs of their latest conquest, bore the hell out of me. I actually have taken up walking out on these converstaions, regardless if they are in mid word. People who have no time for anyone else besides their large head and ego are not to be part of my world.

Third, if you want my opinion, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN. On top of that, you don't get the right to be pissed if you ASK FOR MY OPINION. I am honest, probably too blunt, but that is who I am and if you are asking for a piece of that, you are going to get it.

I will go on later...now I must work..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home