Friday, May 20, 2005

Dear Diary Friday...

Mood...not so hot but I am working on it.

I woke up with having my right eye wanting to give me problems, my sinuses all plugged so I have a headache, and just tired. I think I am running down and just needing a little downtime to get my energy back on track. I know I will have a lot of energy after I hang out with Shane on Saturday, so I am looking forward to that.

Had a very interesting drive to work, if not a little unnerving. Every song that I heard on the radio this morning was making me think of an old friend, somebody who has passed on. It felt like that person was right in my vehicle, driving me crazy with the choice of songs. I had this persons voice in my head all the way to work and even after I got to my desk. Just one of those days when the deceased are on my mind and won't leave me along. I know it sounds morbid, it was not at all a comforting feeling, just an odd drive in.

Mom is extremely worried and nervous about her cardiace stress test today. I think she is convinced that they are going to throw her into a heart attack with the drug induced stress. Just try and talk her out of it otherwise....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home