Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Dear Diary Wednesday...

Mood...excellent.

I took today off from work, in advance, so that I could finish up my Christmas shopping and help my folks finish up there's'. It was nice to be able to sleep in a little and just be "lazy" this morning with doing some things around the house. The cats are very excited about me being home....about ANYBODY being home, and I think Helga is grateful that I am here since she got a new bone and is very protective about it!!

Speaking of cats, the adjustment period for Foster (aka Joe Cool McDuff) is finally over and I saw him running around the house today playing with TWO different cats. I think they are all finally accepting him and welcoming him into our home. Dylan's folks stopped by last night and fell in love with the new child, of course. I am just so happy that Dylan finally has had a chance to pick his own pet and HAVE it in his own home.....he glows when he looks at his family and that is the best Christmas gift to me of all.

Well, I will probably blog later but I must run now.

Oh and special thoughts and energy out to my friend Pam who's blog I visit regularly. She is having some struggles right now so I just want her to know my thoughts and love are with her....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home