Monday, December 13, 2004

Dear Diary Monday...

Mood....Wonderful!!

The weekend was great. We met up with Toni, Rob, Chet, and Shane at Tony Romas on Friday and then had them over to visit after dinner. The company, and the food, as always, was wonderful and we had a great time. Happy, Happy birthday again to Toni and Rob.

Saturday Dylan and I did marathon Christmas shopping and I managed to get Dylan a Christmas present early, one that he picked out and I knew that he wanted. His name WAS Joe Cool McDuff, it is now Foster, and he is an white and orange HUGE cat from Best Friends Animal Sanctuary that Dylan fell in love with quite a few months ago. Everything just seemed to fall into place and it was meant to be, so we now have a new addition to the family!!! Merry Christmas Sweetheart!!!!

Sunday I did another marathon day of shopping, this time with the Mom. We hit every store imaginable and I got almost everything purchased! I am taking this Wednesday off from work and we are going to hopefully be finishing up both my shopping and the Folks shopping....keep your fingers crossed for me. After I got home, I made a huge salad for Dylan and I and we relaxed. Unfortunately, I could tell just by the look in Dylan's eyes that he was getting sick. Sure enough, he woke up with a sore throat today. Send him your energy....I want it out of him by Christmas!!!!

So, how was your weekend????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home