Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Dear Diary Tuesday...

Mood....tired but happy.

Dylan woke up yesterday morning with the makings of a cold. He was tired and had a sore throat. After work, I went and loaded up cold medication and cough drops for him. We had a healthy dinner, he has his orange juice, and he went to bed early again. I think we are going to get this out of his system by Christmas. And the good part is that he woke up feeling MUCH better this morning. YYEEAAHH!

Dylan and I had a wonderful chat last night and part of our chat was about people in our lives that are so very, very negative and unsupportive. I don't know why anyone would choose to go through their life with horrible opinions about everything around them, the situation their in, and then top that off with trying to put their friends and acquaintances down. And I am not talking about the banter shared by friends where you make fun of them! I was sharing a personal story yesterday morning, something that was very important to me and to Dylan and that we were excited about. All I got in return was a bunch of very negative attitude and rude behavior. Now I realize I probably should not be expecting a lot out of a co-worker, but my GAWD....don't be such an asshole! The other thing that bothers me is those individuals who regardless of how bad YOUR situation in life is right now, they can always top you. You could have both ears falling off of your head, cancer of your toenails, a growth from your ass, pain in every orifice, and your undeveloped twin trying to escape from your intestines and THEY WOULD STILL HAVE IT WORSE THAN YOU!!!

Maybe with the many changes I have gone through this year and working on a better, more positive attitude, it has made me feel harsh towards those people who can't be positive to save their life. The one thing I know is, I strive to be as supportive as possible to everyone in my life....friends, co-workers, and acquaintances. If I can't have it back in return, then there is no reason for me to share my life with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home