Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Dear Diary Tuesday...

Mood....wonderful still.

Last night I had a physical meltdown. I was asleep by 6:00 pm and I did not wake until 3:30 this morning. My body is still fighting coming down with an illness and I finally just gave into the exhaustion. I really could have used last night to work on wrapping, but I figure if my body is telling me something, I need to listen. Needless to say, I was not a lot of fun for Dylan to hang out with.

"Joe Cool McDuff" aka "Murphy" is now McDuff officially. He was previously called that by his foster parents, Dylan's folks really like it, I keep accidentally calling him that anyways, so we decided just to keep it. And have I said lately how adorable he is???? He does love Dylan a great deal. He is a cross, in my opinion, of the late Bingo and my late Tails. THAT is why I love him so much.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will be off the rest of the week. I would like to spend tomorrow morning delivering wreaths with my Daddy to the cemeteries and then spending the rest of the day wrapping. Thursday I could finish up my wrapping and start doing some things around the house. Friday Dylan and I are shopping in the morning, cleaning the rest of the day, then going to his folks house for our annual Christmas Eve get together. And then we all know what the hell is happening on Saturday right????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home