Thursday, December 16, 2004

Dear Diary Thursday...

Mood....exhausted.

I guess the non-stop day of shopping with the folks took it's toll....I am exhausted today. I came into work much earlier than I normally do so that I could get caught up from being off yesterday, and I finally am caught up. NOW I can start working on today's projects and stuff. Sometimes I can almost see the light at the end of that tunnel and then somebody with a BB gun shoots it out!!!

Shopping went really well yesterday and the folks are now completely done. The only downside to yesterday is when my Daddy decided to "disappear" in a store and my mom went on a rampage trying to find him. When we finally did find him, all I could do to stop myself from laughing was turn away. Up the aisle walks my mother, FURIOUS, and with my Daddy walking behind her with his head hung like a little boy in trouble. But they finally both mellowed out and things were great the rest of the day.

Last night I made dinner for Dylan and I and the two of us relaxed for awhile. He is still fighting the illness and it actually got a bit worse for him. I am hoping to do some home remedies on his tonight so that we can kick it in the butt and be done with it. I have a feeling that we won't be at Jer and Michelle's very long on Friday night because his illness tends to get worse as the night progresses.

The weekend is shaping up to be calm and enjoyable. I even believe that on Sunday I am going to have the whole day to myself, to relax and do nothing....at least that is what I am hoping. Keep your fingers crossed for me.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home