Friday, December 17, 2004

Dear Diary Friday...

Mood....still tired but staying positive.

I am unfortunately catching the dreaded cold and I am not even sure it is from Dylan. My work is a cesspool of sickness and we do nothing but keep swapping the germs back and forth, so that is where I probably picked it up. I have the exhausted body, the scratchy throat, and the starting of the bad nose. My eyes won't stop watering either, and I hate that.

Last night was a nice, quite, relaxing night at home. I watched a bit of tv, I took a bubble bath, I read, I went to bed. Nothing exciting happened and that is exactly what I needed. I am hoping that the energy from the get together tonight will give me what I need to get through our shopping day tomorrow and that on Sunday, I can totally crash and be a vegetable all day. Keep your fingers crossed for me that it happens.

Well, Murphy (aka Joe Cool McDuff) is all settled into his new home and has taken over his place. Unfortunately he still does not like Helga, but I am sure in time he will come to appreciate her as much as the others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home