Thursday, December 23, 2004

Dear Diary Thursday...

Mood....high on life.

I managed to take the remainder of the week off!! YEAH!!

Yesterday I delivered wreaths to the cemeteries with my daddy, got my fingernails done, cleaned up some of the house, made an awesome dinner, made a HUGE dent in our wrapping, and then relaxed with Dylan last night. All in all, a wonderfully productive day.

Today I am going to do my Christmas Dinner shopping, finish my wrapping, and then see what else we can accomplish. Dylan is getting his hair cut right now and I am doing some laundry. Soon, very soon I promise, I will be getting into the shower so I can wake the hell up!!!!

I know I am going to be insanely busy the next couple of days, so know that I am wishing and blessing a very Merry Christmas to all of you and my hope for each of you is that this new year brings many blessings, much success, great love, joy, and happiness to each and every one of you. Blessed be.

OH and great news as well! Michelle called me and they have a new addition to the family..... a 12 week old brindle Boxer (SSSHHHH.....it is still a secret to the kids!). It looks like her name will probably be Zoey, but we will see.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home