Sunday, October 24, 2004

Dear Diary Sunday...

It was a damn near perfect weekend!

We started off with meeting up with the Poors on Friday afternoon to see "The Grudge" and what a fantastic movie! It kept you scared and on the edge of your seat the entire time.....hardly any blood, lots of creepy noise, the acting of the "monsters" was intense....I loved every minute of it and would see it another 10 times....and I am not kidding. The only time we had any relief is when one of the actors was looking at the ceiling and Jeremy quietly yelled out "Oh Godzilla" in his best Japanese impression and the four of us could not stop our laughing for at least 30 minutes.

After that, we parted ways and Dylan and I went to Pier 1 and then to Petsmart and then home. We decided to go have dinner at Red Robin and then made our way over to Gardner Village, just as everything was closing up. By then we were tired and freezing so went home to get to bed early.

Saturday we got up and went on a pumpkin quest for the best pumpkins and managed to get a few more. We then did just a whole bunch of running around and ended up having dinner at the Braza Grill. It was a nice change but I don't think I would eat there again. We then headed home for some more relaxation.

Today I am spending the day with the folks getting some shopping done and then putting the central air and sprinkler system to bed for the winter. I can't believe how quickly we have already started moving into winter.....I am not handling the cold very well with the amount of weight I have lost. I did not realize how nice having fat on your bones kept the rest of you warm!!!

And I am already looking forward to my week....just 7 days until Halloween!!! I hope you have all got your lists ready for the Great Pumpkin....he knows who has been naughty or nice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home