Monday, January 05, 2004

Dear Diary Monday....

It was a GREAT DAY! I woke up in a fabulous mood, went to work and I accomplished a great deal....Which to me means a GREAT DAY! I know that is sick and wrong, but I really enjoy getting a whole bunch of stuff done and being able to leave my job knowing that I got everything finished plus more. I then came home, changed, headed to the gym and did a full hour. I was not expecting to start off that way, but it just felt so good. Unfortunately, most of West Valley also decided to go back to the gym, so it got very crowded very quickly. I have since been home and finished up some work that I brought home (just reading), took a nice bubble bath, straightened up my room, decided on my attire for tomorrow, and will be packing a lunch. I want to be able to go to sleep tonight with little to nothing on my mind. Oh, and I was even really good about what I ate today, and Toni was even nice and kept me on the right track (thanks Tonster!). It is so wonderful to have such a great friend who is my cheering section and helps me make good decisions, even though she thinks dieting is for the idiots...Like me. I know it is really only the first day, but I feel really positive about the changes I want to make, and they are not so unrealistic that I won't be able to keep to them.

The week is looking like it will be a good one. I have a lot of work to catch up on, but I know I can do it. I also plan on starting some small projects around the house that I have been putting off....Like assembling the greenhouse my father got for Christmas AND putting all the Christmas stuff in the shed. Hopefully the weather won't be against me this weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home