Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Dear Diary Wednesday...

Happy Christmas Eve!

We celebrated last night over at Dylan's and it was a very wonderful evening. His mom made delicious enchiladas and hot spinach salad. Honestly, probably the best enchiladas I have ever consumed. We then opened gifts, and I was very blessed and very spoiled! Dylan's mom and dad gave me the most beautiful dark wood cabinet to hold my cd's and dvd's that they got from the Bombay Company, one of my favorite stores. It is still over at Dylan's as it is so big we did not dare to try and bring it home last night with the ice! I also got many a gift cards to Lane Bryant, Barnes and Nobles, Media Play, and Coldwater Creek. Two books, cd's, perfume, lots of smellies (lotions), and other stuff. Believe it or not, this is the first year Dylan and I have not given each other some kind of clothes!!!! Oh, and Dylan got me the new dragon by M. Pena (Windstone) and it is beautiful!! It is red with 24k gold horns.....I am truly with the best man in the world.

Today was HELL day at work. I came in with a very sore neck (stress) and in a "I don't want to be here" attitude. Right before I left work yesterday this BITCH who is on vengeance because she thinks she DESERVES to have all week off because she has a KID (Largest pet peeve of mine) and so she took on the task of getting our year end stoploss pend reports done...and taking it out on everyone. Well, right before I left, she came over and informed myself and my research team what we are GOING to do to make sure SHE GETS THE TIME OFF. I looked at her, told her I was leaving to which she informed me that I WAS NOT! I believe the word of "Get out of my way or I will make a way through you" came out of my lips and she moved. Well, it carried over to this morning. She did decide to come visit and the moment she opened her mouth, I gave her a look, her lips closed, she walked away. The pend reports look great, we had a meeting before I left for the day and she graciously thanked everyone, and I quote, "I am even going to thank Lorene for helping me as much as she did, even though she is a bitch." Well, I guess I should be mad, but it was honest and I can respect that. I am a bitch to her because the last time I checked, ALLOWING A PARASITE TO SIT IN YOUR WOMB FOR 9 MONTHS AND FEED OFF OF YOU DOES NOT MAKE YOU MORE SPECIAL THAN ANY OTHER HUMAN BEING IN THE OFFICE OR MORE DESERVING OF TIME OFF. But that's just my opinion......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home