Sunday, December 21, 2003

Dear Diary Sunday, Part Deux.....

Well, I can now OFFICIALLY say that I am through with Christmas shopping AND Christmas wrapping. I finished all of the little things I wanted, came home, and wrapped them. And in the midst of doing all of this, my mom and I ran into my cousins at Valley Fair Mall who were coming up to see us. They have been here about two hours and I have been in my den wrapping and cleaning the basement. Doing all the little things that have been driving me a little nutty, nagging at me in the back of my mind. Oh, and I am doing just a little bit of laundry so that it won't get out of control this week. Oh, I hear the cousins leaving.....

Anyways, I have just a couple of more things to do this week. I am getting my hair done tomorrow.....I think I am going to try something new. And I have to find time to get my nails done. Tuesday I am going to Dylan's for our Christmas get together, which we unfortunately can not due on Christmas Eve as his father has to work. All in all, I think it might be a pretty relaxing week. And I know by the time Christmas Day actually gets here, my Christmas spirit will be gone. I am exhausted!!!! And I want to start planning out what I am going to do for New Years....Something nice, low key, and relaxing...Maybe going to bed really, really early.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home