Sunday, November 02, 2003

Dear Diary Sunday, part deux...

I decided to pull myself out of my slump and get some shit done that has been bothering me. I put away all of the summer clothes and got out all of the winter clothes. I dusted my entire room and I cleaned the hamster cage. I have been putting off a few things like these for awhile now and when I let things go, let them bother me mentally, my whole body feels off balance. So, time to get back on track....and it helped. I know I am still fighting off an illness, but I have so much more energy to be doing it with.

Along those same lines, I am going to start back up going to the gym this week and get some much needed working out. I also plan on getting back on track mentally with reading at least one book every other week.....I think allowing myself two weeks to get through a book is enough. I hope with putting the structure back into my life, will put everything else in its place.

Oh, and I did a couple of quick "card" readings for a couple of individuals who were interested in having them done. I hope that the card that I chose for you, with the simple question in mind of "What does Monday hold for _____?" gives a little direction, a little insight. If anybody knows of anyone that wants me to do a single card reading for them, let me know. Also, if you have a particular question you would like me to ask, let me know.

Blessed be to all for a wonderful Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home