Monday, October 27, 2003

Dear Diary Monday...

Okay, I honestly almost let a couple of bad experiences this morning color my entire day....but I OVERCAME! It started when ANOTHER light went on in my car, but I fixed it as soon as I got to work. Then I come in to a very rude and abrassive e-mail from a marketing rep, but I handled the situation and will be forwarding the e-mail on to her superior, as it was totally unacceptable. After those two intial bad setbacks, I took a deep breath, asked my Goddess for inner peace and it was given. Thank the Goddess I had a good head on my shoulders this morning or I would have been kicking some marketing ass! Plus, I have had four cups of coffee to get my morning going at full throttle.

Oh, I picked up a new set of Oracle Cards on Saturday and I have been enjoying them immensly! They are Animal Oracle Cards and they have been giving me some much needed direction. If you need to find direction, who better to go to than the Goddess and some animals!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home