Thursday, October 30, 2003

Dear Diary Thursday....

Update on sickness: Wednesday was bad. I woke up in the middle of the night with the pukes. They finally went away by about noon. The pain was gone but I ended up feeling very weak and with a bad sore throat. Today, still have a sore throat but with a bit more energy.....All of the other symptoms are gone.

Speaking of today, I spent last night and all of today carving all of the pumpkins. Tomorrow morning I plan on delivering them, putting the final touches on the decorating of the house, making dinner, and then spending a relaxing evening at home handing out treats. Dylan is planning on coming over and hanging out for a little while, as that is our tradition. Then Saturday, I am spending the day with Dylan. I am sure I will not be that much fun as it is going to take me awhile to get all of my energy back. If I could just get rid of the sore throat, the ache ears, I would be GREAT!

Oh, and can I just let you all know how happy I am that tomorrow is HALLOWEEN!!!!! And it is shaping up to be a very relaxing one as well!!! I plan on doing my blessing this evening for everyone and their families. Know that you are all in my hearts, in my minds, and in my blessings and I wish you all a spectacular Samhain!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home