Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Dear Diary Wednesday...

It was a great day...up until the last three hours. Out of nowhere I had a home processor come in, come up to my desk, and throw a TEMPER TANTRUM at me, loud enough that others could here, over something that I have no control over! Apparently this processor thinks that it is my job to follow how her claims are processed and to make sure that they are completed in a timely manner so she can get her bonuses. Yes, I know that may sound insane to you and I, but apparently it doesn't to her!!! Needless to say, I was so outraged, and taken aback, that I had to step away from my desk and go to my "calming place".....Toni's desk!!!!! And that was after I told my boss what had happened.....between clenched teeth. Needless to say, by the time I had left that day, my processor's boss had been made aware of it....and the department manager was also aware of it....and those two are not very happy. I am thinking the processor better be looking for a new job...

On a happier note......it is time for the Utah State Fair!! Toni is so excited about me chasing her around after eating cotton candy. She has asked me to make sure that I get a lot of the cotton candy + saliva combination that gets on my hands into her hair!! And then she wants to make sure that when I eat so much garbage that I become nauseated that I direct the potential hurl at her shoes!!! Yeah for Toni!!!! Seriously, I am looking forward to some wonderful fun. Especially with "virgin" Chet, who has not been to the Fair. Shane and I have something special for him........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home